Friday 10 October 2014

How to Make a Dream Board: Cosmic Ordering: Just Ask!


from freedigitalphotos.net
Dare to Dream

What is cosmic ordering? 

Does cosmic ordering work?

Cosmic ordering is not new: some well known people admit to being believers including Sir Cliff Richards, famous singer and committed Christian. 

In metaphysics, the philosophy is, by writing down or in some way creating a representation of what is it you want, you help to make it come true. 

In a famous saying, ENERGY FOLLOWS THOUGHT and therefore it is possible to manifest all you wish and dream for.  Just be careful what you wish for - have a big garden if you want a hippo. It is also true that you will only manifest something if it is for your higher good.  So it won't guarantee you will win the lottery - but it may just improve your chances. 
How to get started:
Choose what representations to use for cosmic ordering
The important thing is intention. Create in your mind what best represents your desire. It doesn't really matter what you use as long as it represents it in your own mind. For example, if you want to reinforce your commitment to a slimmer, fitter you, you might pin a picture of yourself looking slim and fit. Or you might draw a rough figure that represents you and put in measurements and your target weight. 

Losing weight - image from freedigitalphotos.net

Photographs are obvious representations. Personally one of my dreams is to have a very private house, where I am I have neighbours on both sides and no privacy front or back - so it is no surprise that in central spot on my dream board is a lovely house. This one with a swimming pool to keep me fit, and a wonderful garden to attract my birds. 
from freedigitalphotos.net
dreaming  of attracting money

Of course for that dream to come true I need money, lots of money. The most obvious thing is to win the lottery - I know  - I know - but we can all dream. To represent a big win I have drawn a replica National Lottery cheque made out to me with the amount I want to win. Beside that I have printed out my lottery numbers. 
For simpler things, for example to increase my income I have printed cheques made payable to me from the various on-line sites I write for.  I've also included pictures of my book covers waiting for publishing and photo prints and canvases I want to sell. 


The only thing that limits you is your own imagination. The very process of creating your dream board gives your wishes energy. 

Choosing your surface for a dream boards

For most effect it should be where you see it frequently during the day. This is your commitment to your own wishes and dreams, you want to PUT IT OUT THERE, to show the cosmos, the universe, that these are things you really want to manifest into your life. 

Writing them down in a journal or on your computer is a start but it is even more effective if you display them. Be bold, do not be ashamed of what you want. Don't hide them away like a guilty secret. We have been conditioned to think that it is selfish to think of ourselves. Now it is time to set that aside as untrue. The most giving people are those who are self-fulfilled and happy with themselves. Believe you have as much right to the good things in life as you wish for everyone else. 

Of course your wishes may include non material things - anything you like. I want to have the space to foster cats for Cat Protection - I used to do that but don't have the room here.  I want to rescue battery hens... I want to save Greenhill from developers... I want... 
well you get the idea. 
My dream board is actually the metal casing around my central heating boiler that is in my kitchen, and is also incidentally where my computer is, so it is where I spend most of my day. I have used magnets to attach my 'dream' to make up a collage. 
Cosmic ordering is a form of positive affirmation. If you haven't come across those before, they are short positive statements you repeat constantly to yourself. They can be used for increasing self esteem, to reinforce the positives in your life or to manifest wishes and dreams. 


dream board
my dream board on the central heating boiler

You can also post your dream board on:
  •  the fridge - a great place when you are dreaming of a slimmer, healthier you.
  • mirrors - there is one thought that this magnifies your intention, that it actually reflects your wishes out into the ether. Use a wall or wardrobe mirror using the edges around it. It means you will see them every time you look in the mirror to fix your hair or make-up. Post-its are ideal for quick additions.
  • a notice board is always handy. They have the benefit of being mobile plus you can use colour pins and threads and ribbons to brighten it up and to link things together. 
  • string coloured threads around - use tiny pegs to pin wishes to your threads. 
  • a dream tree - you can extend that idea to make a dream tree. Either use an ornamental one or use a real tree with dreams and wishes attached to branches. Just don't harm the tree. 
  • pinterest - Create your dream board on pinterest and REALLY get it out there.

  • my cosmic dream board on pinterest
Has this given you some ideas? Good - now off you go and make your own.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment