Monday 19 January 2015

My Daily Affirmation 19th January

Reflections on an Affirmation


I've just finished posting my article on Signs, Symbols and Sychronicity and this is the card that turned up:
affirmation card - listen
affirmation card - listen
And I do! I think I have always had a need to share what I learn and learning to listen to the whispers life sends is just one thing I am passionate about. I love the idea that, as Gill Edwards says, we can live magically, just by paying attention. 

Of course as always I ended up making a card of my own - with a promise to myself and to the Universe
affirmation card today I will listen
My affirmation card: Today I will listen

What does it mean for you? Are you lending a listening ear to a friend or something else?


No comments:

Post a Comment